The Arsenal Baseball Program
While we take great pride in our many accomplishments, be it from celebrating a former like Mike Trout being named AL Rookie-of-the-Year and American League MVP, to seeing a current player sign a National Letter of Intent to play college baseball, or a National Championship for one of our teams, these results are just a product of our goal… player development.
The Mission Objectives that our organization follows are:
- To provide a comprehensive training program that enables our players to develop and maximize their God-given abilities.
- To teach the fundamentals of the game of baseball better than any organization in the world.
- To share our passion for the game of baseball.
- To provide an uplifting and inspirational experience for the players involved.
- To teach life skills that can positively affect the lives of each and every player.
- To educate parents, teachers, and youth league coaches on how to teach and make aware of the responsibility they carry because of the tremendous impact they have on these children’s perception of their own self worth.
- To have every player leave feeling better about himself, to build self-esteem.
The Tri-State Arsenal baseball program is dedicated to providing quality baseball instruction to players who are interested in maximizing their own personal potential.
We have multiple teams at each age level, and while every player receives the same quality baseball instruction, we align the level of play for each of our teams to their respective competitive ability.